Fri, Mar 10|
Sparring and Referee Seminar
Free, open to all Taekwondo & Gumdo students, all ranks. Help prepare students for tournament competition, explain tournament sparring rules and practice all aspects of sparring and refereeing.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST
Palatine, 249 E Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL 60067, USA
About The Event
For Sparring Participants
• Free, open to all Taekwondo & Gumdo students, all ranks
• Bring your equipment (if you have it)
• Help prepare students for tournament competition
• Work on offensive & defensive sparring strategies
• Explain tournament sparring rules
• Practice variety of sparring drills
• Participate in tournament style sparring practice
For Sparring Referees
• Free, open to all Taekwondo & Gumdo black belts, ages 15 through adults
• Improve referee skills for judging forms, self- defense, and sparring at the Samurang Games.
• Cover rules and practice our referee skills in a tournament setting.
• To prepare for seminar, read rules at samuranggames.com.
• Will lead to referee certification with Moo Do Won International.
• Register below to insure credit for attendance at this seminar